Patrons dining in are given the following options:
- Start Up: Three eggs and choice of cheese.
- Double Up: Three eggs, choice of cheese and two additional ingredients.
- Load Up: Three eggs, choice of cheese and four additional ingredients.
Then, you can choose from these various ingredients to build your omelettes with:
- Cheese: American cheese, cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, smoky cheese blend, Swiss cheese and pepper jack queso.
- Meats: Bacon, chicken sausage, chorizo sausage, crumbled sausage, diced ham, prime rib and turkey bacon.
- Veggies: Avocado, diced tomatoes, fire-roasted peppers & onions, sautéed zucchini & squash, jalapeños, pico de gallo, sautéed mushrooms and spinach.
Each additional ingredient afterwards is an extra charge of 50 cents. Every omelette creation also comes with a side of hash browns or grits and a choice of any bread(biscuits, white, wheat and sourdough). The meals start at $5.99, $6.99 and $7.99.
New omelette dishes: the Chorizo Tortilla Omelette, the Fit Fare Loaded Veggie Omelette and the Bacon Avocado Omelette.